Get to know your sewing machine - 28th January 2020
This is a class aimed at absolute beginners who have a machine but are not sure, or confident about, where to start.
We will cover:
- What all the buttons and knobs on the machine do
- Threading the machine and winding the bobbin.
- How to choose the needle and thread to use
- Sewing techniques - Straight, corners and curves.
- There will also be the chance to ask more specific to your machine questions.
During the class you will have a chance to make some scrappy bunting using upcycled fabric.
£25 which includes tea, coffee, cake and all fabric used.
Once you have signed up I will send you payment details which will be via paypal, payable before the class. Once payment has been made then I will send full class details.
What you will need:
A sewing machine!